Based at either our Burnley or Bury Training centre, this post offers the successful applicant the exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced educational setting.
Starting Salary is £16,750 / 36hrs per week
For further information and to apply please forward your C.V. to [email protected]
- To provide an excellent customer service to both internal and external customers and visitors, in accordance with the Company’s Core Values, ensuring that their needs and requirements are met.
- To deliver responsive and accurate administrative duties, including; typing, photocopying, scanning, produce portfolios, printing and ad-hoc admin duties, to support the team leader and senior management.
- To support the team leader in monitoring learner attendance through internal databases and paper based systems.
- To register delegates and claim through Awarding bodies as required.
- To proactively promote improvements to processes and procedures with a view to continuously increasing productivity, efficiency and driving quality standards.
- To input and maintain, timely and accurate electronic and paper records, systems and management information.
- To portray a professional and smart image at all times, including wearing the formal company receptionist uniform
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Possession of qualification in NVQ Level 3 Customer Service and or Business Administration or equivalent
- Accredited qualification of minimum Level 2 in literacy, numeracy and ICT.
- Is qualified and fully competent in the use and application of all Microsoft applications. Is qualified and fully competent in the use and application of Company specific databases, such as; Web AV, Crystal and CRM Systems.
Skills & Relevant Experience
- Demonstrate strong ICT capability in the use and application of all Microsoft applications.
- Demonstrates strong experience of working in a fast paced, flexible and professional customer and administration environment.
- Demonstrates highly effective operational organisation and planning skills.
- Demonstrates a positive and proactive approach in anticipating customer requirements and delivers to high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Strong administration skills in the handling and completion of all Shared Services documentation. Demonstrates a high level of accuracy in all administration duties.
- Demonstrates highly effective engagement and communication skills in the handling and management of customers and visitors.
- Demonstrates open, honest and supportive behaviours which are in alignment with the Company’s Core Values.
- Demonstrates strong positive customer focused behaviours which enable the development of strong customer relationships.
- Works inline with the Corporate Confidentiality Policy to ensure all information and documentation is protected with the Company’s procedure guidelines and the guidelines set by legal requirements and GDPR.
- Demonstrates strong pride in their accuracy and quality of their administration work. Demonstrates flexibility and an adaptive approach towards their role within the organisation.