Vacancy - Divisional Operations Manager
Covering the North of England this post offers the successful candidate an opportunity be a part of establishing and growing our highly successful programme delivery in new geographic area's and developing a high performing team that positively influences the lives of young people.
Starting Salary of £30,000pa / 36 hrs per week
For further information and to apply please forward your C.V. to [email protected]
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Company Health and Safety policies and procedures and their application.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Company’s performance management policies and procedures and associated employment legislation.
- Basic commercial, financial and legal knowledge in relation to the formulation and delivery of operational business plans.
- Possession of professional qualification in accordance with occupational position held.
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of quality requirements for all government funded programmes.
- Time served apprenticeship in relevant occupational area.
Skills & Relevant Experience
- Comprehensive experience of working in operational and management positions with a diverse training organisation.
- Comprehensive experience leading a medium-large sized team and their performance.
- Demonstrates highly effective and consistent communication and active listening skills across all levels in the Company in the dissemination of business and performance data.
- Demonstrates highly effective operational organisational and planning skills in the creation and implementation of departmental business plans.
- Demonstrates a positive and proactive approach in anticipating customer requirements and delivers to high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates strong capabilities in the proactive management of organisational change and in the associated positive engagement of employees.
- Demonstrates highly effective coaching skills in developing the performance and delivery of high performance work teams. Demonstrates strong financial planning and budgetary skills in the development and management of departmental budgets and business plans
- Demonstrates open, honest and supportive behaviours which are in alignment with the Company’s Core Values.
- Demonstrates strong positive customer focused behaviours which enable the development of strong customer relationships.
- Demonstrates supportive behaviours which encourage team members to provide innovative ideas, solutions and continuous improvements, which benefit the business.
- Demonstrates well developed engagement behaviours, which motivate and encourage high levels of employee performance.
- To continuously develop the total performance and capabilities of the natural work team within your area of responsibility, through high performance coaching and delegation, empowerment and consistent, effective communications.
- To provide Inspirational Leadership, which aligns with and supports the Business’ vision and which embeds the Company’s Core Values as part of the development of a team based culture.
- To provide operational Leadership, which enables the growth and optimization of business opportunity, based on proactive organization and planning, in accordance with the Company’s Business Plan, which embraces Partnership Opportunity.
- To ensure the provision of a highly responsive customer service, embracing both internal and external customers which is built on a quality of service and strong customer relationships.
- To ensure the highly effective delivery of the business plans in accordance with established financial and budgetary parameters, strong performance and risk management, and in accordance with the Team Business Plan.
- To develop, coach and mentor a strong team including successful planning, retention and high performance.
- To professionally liaise and work with all key stakeholders involved in the learning process to ensure full integration, support and promotion of the company’s services.
- To role model the essential management behavior’s across the business and to challenge behavior’s that are not consistent with the company core values.
- To lead and support the development of a culture which embraces Health and Safety, change, continuously challenges and commits to innovation and continuous improvement enabling significant business benefit.
- To lead and develop the commercial business opportunities within the business sector in accordance with the Business and Horizon plans, reducing dependencies on funded programs.